Saturday, March 7, 2009

Marks and Spencer Palacio del Marques Macabeo Verdejo 2008

I didn't really know what to expect from this. I bought it because I went all the way to Marks and Spencer to look for 2 other wines, and they didn't have them, so I figured I had to get something right? I wanted something cheap and something I hadn't tried before, so I opted for this Spanish white.

This type of wine isn't to everyone's taste. It reminds me of a French Muscadet - sort of light and fruity but with a yeasty-type taste to it. I don't mind it really. I imagine it's best with some sort of seafood, which I rarely eat at home so I doubt I will buy it again.

Marks and Spencer
Palacio del Marques Macabeo/Verdejo 2008
La Mancha, Spain
Marks and Spencer
£3.99 (£5.99)
2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment